Friday, February 1, 2008

Sacha Williamson via Nep Siddhu




Yep. That's the real ish. Remember the photo shoot I spoke about back in December of which I promised to post some images? Of course not. Don't worry, no hurt feelings here : ) Well, these are them. The best of them (in my opinion).

The day long shoot was a team production with Art Director and Stylist, Nep Siddhu (of Equinox Forward fame www.equinoxforward.com) at the helm. The photographers were Cyrus Irani www.cyrusirani.com, Ian and myself. Sacha Williamson www.myspace.com/sachawilliamson is the brilliant, soulful, vocalist featured in the shots. Although, these are pre-production images (i.e. each image will be cleaned up and given a graphic treatment before it is released into the world), are't they sick as is?

Give me a collaboration like this any day and i'm game.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails